I really wanted to switch to a new blogskin. You know how I do it. Unfortunately, I don't see any that favours me. ( I only want a plain layout with white background preferably ) Nevermind those for now, I'll just have to do with this for the moment.
So, let's see ...
The weather has been really extreme these days ever since the start of the Spring. I guess it was probably because of this weather that I experience most of the time since my birth, I really hated the sun, the heat and everything warm then! It's not like staying in the house can really help with anything because it is still warm from inside! Because when the sun starts blazing up on top, it makes us feel drowsy (sometimes headache too ) at the bottom and then for people like me, we'll definitely on the air-conditioner and end up doing nothing productive. What's worst is that my mum gets really worked up under the hot sun and she is likely to start finding faults in us =___=;; and there she'll go nagging to us, which we sometimes wished we're deaf. Okay, I'm over-exaggerating.....it's not anything like that. To put it simply, when it's really hot out there, nothing seems right.
But the weather part, please sapiens, do something about it.
So you know, I heard that "farts" contribute to the Global Warming. Although it may not be the solitary contributor, but hey think about it, if 6.6billion human in the world (that excludes living animals ) stop farting... there will be massive reduction in the emission of methane and carbon dioxide. I know, to stop farting will be like absurdly impossible, so, seriously, maybe you people out there may need to control the release of flatulence, especially those who drink carbonated beverages regularly.
I'm not crazy!
Oh look at the time...
Gotta go drive my brother to his dancing class now.
I'll continue some day.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment