NOTE**: The news from the source below appears to be a written PARODY! There's no visible evidence found on NST otherwise other local news channel that attested the genuinity. Whoever the evildoer is... I feel sorry for you. So CHeer, TNB isn't so evil after all =)
APOLOGY!
APOLOGY!!
APOLOGY!!!
APOLOGY!!
APOLOGY!!!
[Image has been removed]
(Please disregard the following...)
I feel that people like you, who at the very least do care about our Mother Earth, spare some minutes, enlarge the above image and READ. The fact is I'm not trying to be unpleasant here but I couldn't stop myself from manifesting my dismay to this piece of news. Here I am, pening my five cents worth of thought in opposing their inconsiderate action.
This, somehow, shouldn't be very surprising for Malaysians, with our government current state, they could be hiding something fishy up their sleeves and up for more disbeliefments. Now, for GOD SAKE - this is A GLOBAL AWARENESS CAMPAIGN and even if this energy supplier couldn't be more friendly to foster the event, they shouldn't even have resorted to sueing the authority. I'm feeling pretty ashamed that this is even happening.
Hmph, I'm sure that I'm speaking clearly for myself, hence now my dear blog-readers, show your concern to the world and to this very matter. Return me some feedbacks.
Shall be very much appreciated.
-NIGHT-
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
#UPDATED# AS OF 26th MARCH @ 11.25AM
Source of NEWS:CLICK
0 comments:
Post a Comment