So, there's actually this 19th floor way bottom and it has a suite. I booked it. Its mine. My brother will be occupying the one on the next floor though. I'm calling to book another one for a friend. We're all in for the spa, which we believe is gonna be awesome - its like a hotspring down there.
The Reaper is up to arrange them for us.
When do we check in, neh?
do they have AHM down there? - automatic h machine -
Yea you're right, we shouldn't barge in through the front door, the floor, to the lobby. The residents will be upset.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
That was quite a conversation, we set it up like its some sort 5 stars residence... and a pretty crowded one.
The problem is - How do we get there?
and the twist here was... before you're eligible to enter the lobby and your name is opted for PLKN, you're going up instead. Who knows when your camp ends. Nobody cares too. After all it's cramp down there. Just pray that you get lucky.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Of course, the whole thing leads to no where, and yet it's refreshing. After the harsh revelation of the results, it's always good to crap alot. Actually, I'm not sure if I should be satisfied already with what I earned?
One way or another, we're reaping what we've sowed. Allow me to *c~u~r~s~e you RESM* HaHa. Trust me, I'll never get over it even if it were to damage my image so much to just curse it. I don't understand and probably never will.
hence, there was this proposal.
...
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
you see, I was inspired because of video shared on FB.
we could really work it out together. We'll get the lecturer's name list, their cars and the college's building plan as well. The next thing that's gonna happen is - we'll call the demolition company. P-a-y-b-a-c-k~ Time!
I'm proposing to use the wrecking-ball method for the demolition. Explosion will be way too instant. A rammer wouldn't be so bad either. What do you say?
FYP project?
pfft....
0 comments:
Post a Comment