Whenever things get out of hand, I alwas feel alone. It's a bad thing.
You'll see and definitely share my point when you find the rest on a total different piece of land and there you are... sitting on a pot full of shitz.
...don't get me started on versions of philosophies again, because I totally have no sense of intellectualism. *fullstops*
Today is a Saturday and speaking of Saturday, I've always thought of it as "The Day of the Week". For some reason, my mind seems to be well tranquilized and working good on Saturdays. So there, I don't really mind if I'm going solo for the day, because it's a bliss. After a little break down, the project after-shock and probably the few jaw-dropping moments, it's good to get the head back right on track and moving on positively. It's a total need.
Now now...
when the head is right.
the attitude should too. I know I won't sound promising if I say I could but... - mama always hit me on the right spot. "You won't accomplish anything big without the right attitude, even if it's something you love doing."
It's harsh when you thought of things you have to do, whether you're in it or not.
You'll see that it's a real common statement...but she just said it right.
Sometimes I just feel hurtful...
I think even my laptop despises me, hates me, and is sick of me ...
What more can I say??

gentlemen, I need some doses again :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment