不是你的, 你把他留下来,他也不属于你的。
I decided to switch back to my old layout because I still prefer this over the previous one. Nevermind that, I'm probably a little bit too slack.
It's been few long days since my last post, and as usual, I'd look back at my older posts. I personally like blog-hopping very much and my very own archives are no exceptions. I'm amused actually at how certain bloggers can really express themselves so well and able whiz off a post that turned out to be like a magnificent piece of music sheet... and when I say that, I didn't mean bloggers with good command of English, its just that they know exactly what they wanted to convey. I wonder what e-journal really mean to me.
...I had too many redundant posts...
but right deep within each of them, I knew I had something that I wanted to share.
They just didn't turn out well with words, uh...
Anyway...
I think I just had the best weekend ever last week!! I don't even know where to start with lolx. But to put it simply, I appreciate the get-together session very much and of course the RM150 that I earned within 20mins. =D how lucky~! Things like these don't come so frequently do they?



I'm so looking forward to the start of the new Semester. This absurdly long holiday is like a living hell to me. Oh, it wasn't that bad actually... but nothing smells better than Final Year I guess? Nyahaha. Neh, I'll be so screwed this time.
I'm finally a 3rd year!!
** 如果让你遇见一个心情很不好的人,你会如何安慰人家呢?**
我:你这这幅死人样。。。不要再让我看到你啦!!!
[just joking...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment