Happy New Year, Folks!!~ Yes we've hopped into the Year of Rabbit.
Wishing everyone Good Health and Prosperity!
I had great times with all my relatives and friends, really, and at least I tried to make the most out of the extremely short festive holiday. This is probably the most uneasy Chinese New Year that I've ever been through. Don't mind me...but I wasn't fully absorbed into the mood and worst of all, there is the investigation report that I had to finish before the Holiday ends (which spoils all the atmosphere!) ARSE!!!
I'm glad everything stays same, the tradition - the reunion - the faces - the warmth but not the diminishing amount of ang pows though. ;D (just jokin!) afterall its not how much money we receive during the festive, rather, its how long we get to be with each other. Look !!! CNY had just breezed through like nothing has ever happened!
So much for the good food and entertainments!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Mummy never fails to remind me to eat properly...
I mean, I don't cook myself and usually would end to turn a blind eye to stuff like this because I always thought nobody would care, neither would I. Now that I've gotten a little health-conscious, I guess its time to take it more seriously.
So for dinner... this is what I had =D
The best Garden Salad!!
The best Cherry Tomatoes..!! They ooze the best juice ever lolx.
...and I got this as an extra. Love them to bits. Gonna have them some time tomorrow though. =D
Hmm, I should get Caesar Salad next, for a change!!!
It's a lovely night tonight...
Gotta go~
0 comments:
Post a Comment