I've been really down these few days and having to watch those horrific footages from the news almost every night, it was really heart wrenching. Look, I dont know it this planet is at its limit or anything but all I know is if there bound to be a natural disaster happening, it will happen eventually and it will do without blinking its eyes. Scary as it sounded to be, but it seem that mother nature has got the upperhand now, which apparently furnished it the ability to strike so.
This time...the earthquake, tsunami, nuclear crisis...its uncannily fatal. Death toll has been practically rising every hour and all, but there's nothing we can do but to watch and dawned upon whats happened. Now, Japan had just experienced an epiphany, major reflection that is about to change how this whole world is going to look like years down the road..and we have no idea how much more damage is forthcoming.
I personally have no idea how true it is the conjecture about this planet - like you know, the 2012, 21st December. Then again, if thats going to happen, then it is going to happen and we should...we should be terrified.
For now, I have really seen and heard enough. I have my twitter updates from so many reliable sources, the newspapers and news footages on television. So eery and inexplicably shocking at times.
So, maybe for once (if its your first time), from the bottom of our hearts, we should put our hands together and all pray for the safety, wellness and strength for all the victims. It totally amazed me of how the Japanese handled the situation, you know. In fact, I was so impressed to see that they are being so mega co-operative and well behaved even when all of that that has happened. Even for a country accustomed to such catastrophe, they have been so much tougher that I'd imagine they'd be. The government had been very efficient as well... good to know that.
Well, imagined if it were to happen in Malaysia, we'd probably screwed up.
You see I've been very keen on the updates on whatever is going on Japan partly because there was a period of time, my life depended so much on them, my brother told me so too. When it happened, there were rumours that the author of the one piece manga is dead (lolx) and its not true of course, there were also other authors of mangas who have been claimed to have been swept away as well - those of which have not been legitimately confirmed. Then, we saw the legendary life-sized Gundam statue that has been hit and its now destroyed (heartbroken). Many of the Jrock concerts are put on hold...probably is going to take some time till they finally get down to a new settings...and bla bla bla.
Alright, none of that matter anymore.
Let's just hope for the best for Japan and everyone.
This is a some sort of sneak peak to what I am supplied every day every every day through twitter. I'd love to share if anyone of you are interested...=)
Of course then follow me on twitter.

0 comments:
Post a Comment