Saturday, May 8, 2010

I can do this.

Wuah, its a warm day back at Malacca...ish...

Basically, my one week break had just started and I'm starting to feel so laden, with nothing else but that loads of works. The trick this time is - I'm getting pumped to concentrate better and not fluster half way through my work. aHa

Though besides that, I do have other plans for holiday like a normal being... yes a little spices to add on to life ^^.

First I am going to the gym/jog on an irregular basis within this week, depending on the availability of transports and friends. Then, there'll be a mini shopping-spree and karaoke session, I supposed, if nothing comes in between. Nonetheless the Broga Hill outing, not to be missed. =)

Look, I'll need more time than what I have to commit in my work.
Maybe my friend is right - Just imagine that you have 30 hours per day to spend, just imagine~

on top of that... I have food that I need to sink my teeth into.
okay, lets get things straighten because I do have fetish towards mushrooms (GOOD LORD, ESPECIALLY ENOKI MUSHROOMIES~!!!!) and beans whatnot.
What bean you ask?
Just like the colours on the traffic lights, red yellow and green beans.
oh VOILA!... soya beans too.

...so lets get a little off-track.

You know what?
I am not trying to get cheesy here but the fact is, I feel that I'm not doing enough for myself despite having so many pillars standing by me. My family have been the anchor ever since I started on a life-long voyage, while my friends are just like the faithful crew members oboard which more often than not, I depended on them.

My friends...
they are the greatest gifts that I ever had and being 21 this year is just by mere the counts of numbers where having that many fine people around me is by going through all ups and downs that came through those donkey numbers.
...yes I call them my donkey friends...

So the point is, I'm about to dedicate my successful future to all of them.
AHAHAHAHAHA...
what a stand. hihi...

You'll see that I am capable of it *wink*

oh yes, SUSHI Mr WL ....remember~
Ciaoz.

has bomu forgotten our discussion time??
aiyaya...

0 comments:

Post a Comment