Somehow I didn't want to abandon my blog for way too long you see.
Yes, this post will be flooded with pictures taken, mainly from the Broga Hill hike outing. Oh well, the morning hike did all the extreme spirit-stir. So refreshing and utmost exhilarating! It has been quite some time since I last gone through such backbreaking activity. HAHAHA.Seriously, I feel my age has taken it's toll on me. I lost my stamina and endurance.
In short, the whole trip was pure fun!
and the long-awaited "egg-yolk".....=D
And of course going uphill and down aren't any easy task, but we all made it ^_^. Do anticipate more tonnes of pictures from Facebook any time soon by Shaun, but till then enjoy the rest here!
and oh, just so you know, WE entered a Mansion. ^0^!!
~THE END~
I took quite some time there to upload them here. So I shall stop here gaaah! Night!
I took quite some time there to upload them here. So I shall stop here gaaah! Night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment