Saturday, October 16, 2010

When it started 3 years ago.

So it is... we sailed onto the next chapter of Degree, regardless of the different majors.

It was a little strange and awkward to be walking into the foyer after a 2 months' holiday. It felt like everything is starting afresh. It is though... however, this fresh start its picking up real fast this time.

In fact, it was so fast that I'm utmost certain that everyone started feeling burdened - that is if they've been to the recent FYP briefing.

...forget about it... forget the 25th of the month.

While we're on that, our timetable was actually very compromising, at least if they have no intention of fixing anymore of it. For the first time, I like what I am seeing =). It could be for the fact that they're putting it the way it is in favour of FYP preparation, but it doesn't really matter for now. haha, I'm after all a procrastinator... ( wtf am I so proud of?!)

*Praying hard to work with supervisor with a healthy heart* Smirk *




揺れる身体に刺さる 君が生まれた曰の風
温もりは覚えてるかい「せめて 」
背負った物は消えぬけど
また笑えるその「いつか」を
どこかで求めていて

0 comments:

Post a Comment