Friday, October 8, 2010

Slack of the remaining days.

Nobody does it better than Sang Woo!!!
He's just too good. =)

It's crazy.
After working for some time, I'm just so stuck with dramas and War3 Tower Defense. I could watch all day, play all day, so much so that I can feel that my lappie is so sick of me. Not that I have anything better to do anyway. If in case anyone of you are interested, catch this drama. Its good. =)

Cruel Love/Bad Love

Weekend is always so near, yet they pass so quickly. I've been wanting to go swimming and I still remain wanting but not doing it. It's just not happening. If only someone could drag me and hurl me into the pool~ ! ah...wonder if uncle could get me a free swim at the pool in Renaissance Hotel. hak hak *_*

...neh...it's so warm in Malacca, no?
..I'll be going back to KL soon enough.
*sigh* its so contradicting.

I have this mixed feelings inside of me. Somehow I just sensed disaster coming closer. Oh god, it's probably a little too much for me this time? What a tribulation. You really need to see whats coming...!


O'boy, looking at it just reminded me that I need to prepare for the worst. It wasn't the quantity of subjects that worries me - it's the number of assignments that I'm feeling troubled with.





Not to mention we do already have a bigger project to handle at hand.

*sigh* here we go again, my friends. Just how should I begin with?

We'll all need to push off the limits this time round. Less to complain and more to focus on. What is life anyway. There weren't many options for us to start with and that is how we all ended flowing with the rest. All then that is left for us to do is to make a difference out of the things that we do best. Hence at the end of the day, when the right time comes, we'll all deem to be the Masters of our own trades.

It is not necessary to dream big, you know what I mean?
What I think is important is to seek what you really love to do and that you are willing to do it for as long as your heart beats. Yea, thats what Passion is all about.

Have you found yours?
=)


愛は参照鋸ベンチのようなものです

0 comments:

Post a Comment