I am going penniless really, for one... of course, from the extensive outings all through the previous month like mad~ Next on, I'll need some more cash for personal use. I'll see what I can do - like start saving sounds like a good idea for me. With that, I'll have plenty of time to spend at home and it seemed like its the perfect timing for to ground myself at my own work station also...for good.
Just lovely.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Some days ago, I read on something really tragic. In this world there is black and there is also white. In between the two distinct colours, there lay a grey area. God knows what lies in it, but from how I see it, a certain number of people inhabited it. These people are known as the black sheep of the society. These are the people who can neither see the black nor the white.
Love as simple as it looks, contains innumerous meanings. I may not be in the position to judge or scrutinize any single action taken, but yet, a life is a life, no one but the creator has the very right to withdraw it.
I am cold and ruthless like how some people may came to know me as. I never had love properly defined and eventually lost my way in it. But look, for someone who is so much in love, sank so deep in it and was living in such agony because of it, falling in love is still as bad as playing with fire. There're exactly so many ways to love and be loved and even at times, love itself is total unnecessary.
爱情可以很伟大,同时也可以很残酷.
自寻绝路,哪有何苦呢?
这世界以不会为你的死而改变,更不会为你的死而停止转动.
但你所有身边的人,包括她,会为了你的决定而感的惭愧与痛苦.
难道这就是你所谓的爱吗?
安息吧.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
I regretted going to the hair saloon so much today.
*sigh*
Disastrous.
Anyway, have a great day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment