Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home sick

Oh I flipped the calendar over and its December already :)
and how silly of me to be still scratching #31 on the parking coupon for month November yesterday, X.x

I'd consider myself already moving on the right track with the fittingly mindset xD. It's inevitably torturing to be entirely mindful with serious deals here at all. At certain points of time, I pick a spot and choose to rot!

Anyway, it has been the longest stay thus far without heading back home for 3 weeks. It wasn't so bad even though I was very much feeling melancholic over the weekends ~.~ So you see, I went on lengthy phone calls with my family, on top of which, my grandmother was still rather sick then. A week after, she is all better and I'm even closer to the day that I will be going back home! Yea, it's like ... just tomorrow ;)

Besides, I'm hell-missing the food too!! Not to mention, I will be also meeting friends who are on a month's break. Thank God that I'll be returning only on Wednesday - which means, I'll have ample time to spare for my friends and family. Okay, I am still aware (very very much do) that I have papers to finish and PSF to be submitted latest by Monday. how annoying...

Along the time, who wouldn't miss the baby twins??

Photobucket

uhhuh!! They're growing so quickly :D
and I can't wait to see them !! ~

Have they even been thinking of me at all, I wonder ;)
__________________________________________________________

Recently, I made myself to ponder.
Ponder on all possibilities of life and if I've been making right choices right from the start. Sometimes, it happened that a shrewd business person was there to share his/her wise thoughts, it made me perceive how dense I was and that each and every real-life intellect is worth more than what a book can illustrate. I could still possibly be making the best out of the worst choice that I ended up with.

obtuse or not?


Enjoys~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment