Vanity is Sinful
Self-Love is Beautiful
eyebags detected!!
Right...
you may roughly understand that my current hair is in a total mess. True, they're pretty much destroyed and oh hmm, I seriously have NO idea on how I should work on it. I'd most likely leave it the way it is right now and we'll see what I can do as they grow. lolx. Almost certain that I will chop most of them off. kkk. *distressed*
Anyway, my two-week's break is quickly coming to an end and I can't be sure that I've been productive within the time. As far as assignments are concern, I am never too keen and even this time I couldn't really cope well. I was seen starring blankly at my laptop screen all the time while searching for whatever it is that I was searching for and HELL that was torture!! Uhh, at least you could congratulate me though that I still had both my eyes wide open then.
You see, I could barely stay up late at night for further commitment(lol) as my physical condition is getting worse each day. No, no I'm not sick - it's just that when I happened to come down with flu, I am less spiritually conscious, thus I get sleepy way ahead of my sleeping time. Fortunately for me, this doesn't happen all the time.
I hope everyone else is doing good though. Can't wait to see them all!
Penang trip must have been so much fun~ Grrrurrr!!
While I finding time for myself, here's what I found. Pretty interesting Vlog she's got there and in case you wonder why is she speaking that way, youtube - Peter Chao. ;)
OR
if watching this vlog makes you feel itchy, hop HERE ~
Who knows....
lalalalala....
Now, now, I better make time for some cheesecake session this weekend. =D
0 comments:
Post a Comment