Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Better Late than Never

Sunny day eh.

...these drastic changes of weathers are sure sinful. I'm exposed to many of those who have fell sick. Even Bryan (one of the twin babies) are suspected to be infected with rotavirus - My heart sores looking at him feeling so feeble and no more of his unwavering lively smiles. Hopefully the medicines cure him in no time! I'm strong, no worries - I drink lots and lots of water thats definite and eat plenty of fruits almost everyday, you people should too!

Take care... and...
I'd recommend - boiled beetroot - they're really good!

...and to my darling coursemates, Please do not over-exert yourselves !!! you people are creepy and sure freaks me out sometimes =___=;; We'll all do well this term and ALL GRADUATE for good ^^ !! You have my words.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I've always wondered why at this point of my age, people tend to question my availability so much as if I'm such a bother to others being single. They may meant well but what's with the response like - " I DONT believe that...!!" =_= am I so pitiful anyway?

I've an individual whom I like and admire and that is about it !! ...
it's not an unrequited love so drop that thought !!

Thing like this is probably out of my control and I think I'm totally fine with how I brought myself about so far. So you know, I never like to be clung on, not ever a clingy type of person. This is life... my life, at least.

Personally, I don't dissent people who are in love or heads over heels over someone, its just that I'm not like that? maybe not now??
Peaacee......

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I'm counting your days.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!
(This is probably a little late, but better late than never!!)

I'm off to MAMA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment