I can't express my sudden enthusiasm to continue writing here. I probably just have nothing better to do. This could just be the best mean of stress reliever. aha...
Well the godforsaken break started exactly month ago and I guess it went by in a blink of an eye. I didn't think I have done much - basically, I was the driver, maid, employee and good for nothing loafer most of the time. Of course, I guess the best time to have lots of fun within my uber long break will be in the month of September, yes this very month! There are just too many things to look forward to.
On the contrary huh, I've been missing college.
Don't judge me yet!
I mean, well... afterall I've spent like 2-3 years there hugging my notes sleeping in classes, right?
It is sane.
Mid Autumn its fast approaching, and you have no idea how many tooth-some pieces of mooncakes that I've chunk down, omfg ahhaa!! Until now, enough is enough~~
Things have been a little out of order recently, perhaps its time to get spick and span.
Tak boleh TAHAN~..
RAWR....
Peace everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment