Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lolly Friday Evening =)

I probably overdid a little this time. x|

God knows what went down my throat yesterday night/dawn, but it went burning hot and oh did I smell heavy stench of alcohol at the after-party. It was pretty awesome night despite the overwhelming crowd I witnessed at The Opera Nightclub @ Sunway. =) Bless me lol, that was my virgin visit to a KL nightclub - pure wild, rocking gorgeous nightclub.

Let's not get into the drinking part anyway (not a good sight rather) ... I am not very good at handling toasts and the after effect of drinking. Bleah~ Not hangover though...! Did I mention I still have an extra bottle of Heineken with me??? It doesn't belong to me though HaHa....

But then again, Happy [Belated] 28th Birthday Uncle Yeap!! lolz
He's such an amazing friend and hopefully he had a blastful time of the year~~ We're afterall grownups. Such event is so inevitable EH? *giggles*

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Back at home, Grandma isn't feeling too good. I got so deranged at the news that she's going back to the doc after just being discharged from the hospital the day before. I'm praying hard that she'll be fine so soon. oh pLEAse!! I'm anticipating piece of good news to cure my edginess because I can't do much at all.

婆婆,我好想吃你煮的黑猪肉! 你快点好起来!
hehehe..;) I'm such a miserable grand daughter....x|

I can't wait to go back home again~ The swelling on my left foot just won't go away! T__T Obviously I'm in need my doses of mummy-love and popo-love. o'man I love them too!

Speaking of which, I have my substitution flow of love...coming from the boys ;) Well its still pretty early to reveal this, nevertheless, every HERESY earthlings seem to be in perfect rapture after getting proper eyes/ears job from the GazettE new ballad PV!!

Glad that PLEDGE PV is finally on youtube way ahead of time and the boys sure have been spreading love like they're on FIRE!! *loves* Well, you'd probably find couples of PLEDGE full PV [HQ] on youtube at the moment, then again, no point embedding them from there now at the risk of having the video taken down at the end of the day, violating the privacy right, as usual.

Endoh-sama on the other hand, had the best remedy against it!

Yo Yo Yo!
Let's get back to work~ hunt down more JOURNALS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment