Monday, January 28, 2013

Things I do on a random Monday

There are technically couple of things going on today... let me put them all together.

First things first, I was woken up by random whatsapp message tone, feeling groggy but heck I woke up pretty late this morning, which is not normal as I've always presume my biological alarm works just fine, guess its not happening today. After snuggling on the bed for a reasonable amount time (there's no morning class anyway), I got up and conduct my daily morning-routine, very mundane as usual and then out of the blue I just decided that I should check out the apartments for rent around east London. If anyone's curious, me and my three other friends have decided that we're going to move out of student living halls once our accommodation contract terminates in early June this year. The new place - it will be less expensive, although still no where near c-h-e-a-p and definitely much cozier in an apartment with friends.I was initially hunting for 2-bedrooms apartment but seeing there's no way anyone's willing to share the bed... I ended up with this option 


This is where I stumble upon the best option so far. Yes, note the price up there.

A 4-bedroom apartment - the different views and rooms.


To be honest, it definitely looks like a place up for the take with that kind of price. There is no doubt that all of are feeling awed and impressed just by looking at these and trust me we are so ready to proceed to have it booked! Of course it is well too early for that to happen. So far, no action has been taken except that we're planning to take the next step to ring the person up to get a better picture of the whole thing and other stuff we needed straightening out. That whole hunting-and-discussing thing took me like whole morning which then I started to work on my seminar homework.

Oh, it's the usual stuff, we get weekly assignment to solve questions regarding the previous lectures. It will hopefully help rile us up and do us some good before the midterm test that is taking place on the second day of Chinese New Year. Can't be help since I'm in a whole different planet now living a different calendar days that states that only any bank holiday is an official day off for everyone, aside from Christmas. Even our supposedly Reading week flies through and turns it's back on us like freaking nobody else's business. Depressing. At least it's comforting to know that I don't have to attend classes every single day (in normal weekdays). I time-planned all the stuff I need to do whenever I'm off class you see, including time spend on slacking, sports and entertainments though I don't particularly feel pleasant to have to visit the library on and off on a regular basis. It's definitely the last place that'd ever come into my mind for me to get motivated working in all sorts of ways. 

Speaking of all these, I think the irregular meals that I am having is starting to have an effect on my body. For the past few days, I haven't had a decent meal (or any meal at all that I can remember) for various reasons. I'm starting to feel that I am not taking a good care of myself enough. My vision strayed alot and I can't seem to be concentrating very much - some occurrences of headaches and light headed as well. Basically, I'm losing my focus very easily... not that I needed any to blog these shits anyway :DD. I'm thinking to get something proper to have for lunch tomorrow before my class the evening. This is all so wrong, I wonder how did I get so much into this diet-frenziness... so much in the wrong way! My mum does not need to know this however ^^;

Temperature in London these days is rising slowly and when it gets to an agreeable temperature, I supposed it will time to get working out again, go sweating and running or even strolling...? Anything to get my bum out and about.


It's getting late and time for shower.... 
Loggin' off




0 comments:

Post a Comment