I just got an email sent to a special friend in Japan. She's been a great e-pal and regretfully I had kept her waiting for the reply for about 4 months or so and decided to do it just then. Missed her lots (^^). We very much promised to exchange little gifts on our respective birthdays but somehow I failed to do so on her birthday last March (for some reason, I couldn't), so I basically did also apologize to her as part of the lengthy mail that I've just sent. ごめんなさい ~
She really does remind me alot of my love one and as usual, my letter will be translated and sent by her to him. Sometimes, love IS the third language ( lingua franca) between 2 individuals, because it doesn't matter how different our mother tongues are, miraculously, the signals just go through! I'm so glad we're still so near at heart, despite watching from far. Never have I been this blissful. Okay, I know nobody would give a damn.
我々はただの友達に運命づけられた場合でも、私は全然気にしない.何が最も重要なのはあなたが歌う見ることができることです.あなたがいなくて寂しい.あなたは私が今まで知っている最も明るい星です.がんばって!That must be hilarious, no? (-_-)
Well, when I get withdrawn, pieces and pieces of pictures came into my head and I start going off about things that are unlikely to occur ever in my lifetime -__- Okay, its like sometimes what I used to tell my friends - I fantasize alot, but mind you all - it's totally not daydreaming. I remember most of the time getting real emo and how I'd hug my knees and keenly distressing to my feelings and it all leads to poignant anxiety, really. Sometimes, I wished imaginary friends were for real. HA.
By all odds, I don't look like temperamental psycho kid, do I? At least I know that's not even one thing close to my own nature. It could be of something more scientifically related illness I reckon, such as the hormone imbalance symptoms. Don't ask me, google it dang. There should be some kind of relation to it. To be even typing all these shitz out at this ungodly hour has evidently shown the break out of the disease ( or whatever it may be).
Life is too real, too brief, too concrete like I once said before.
Even Fluffy is feeling all crestfallen ahah!
Oh now I feel so wimpy.
Anyways, having so much unhappy encounterments sometimes does contribute to these symptoms... and unknowingly, it makes me realize how important he is to me because he kept me breathing all these while when I break down and cry at times. Thanks Dad. He simply possesses that super power and I don't know why. =)
I'm getting drowsy now.
(Not a word in the letter can prove that true feelings I have for you, because its real)
人生は短い場合, 私はあなたにそれを捧げる
0 comments:
Post a Comment