"....old times...."
There were mistakes which cannot be mended. Wrongs that can never be corrected. I may not be given the chance to relive my life but as far as I know, I am here, still breathing - for a purpose.
我也许一辈子也不会知道我真正生存的意义是什么,但至少我了解这世界上的每一个人都很努力的在活着。It felt tinges of sadness recalling the turbulence of past but its good to refresh and pick up what is lost.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-STITCHES-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Waaa...I can't be any more grateful that I finally got a job to spend my weekend. *thank u bomu* At least besides rushing home to hometown, I've got more productive stuff to do! Not too shabby... for a loafer like me.
I'm starting to get pumped weeee~!
This semester comes along with loads of presentations stuff to do, don't know if its actually a good thing, but ohhh well. One way or the other, it works as a good driver for students for the start, at least that's what I think.
An hour back... I had satay celup.
*gRin*
-huei huei ?-
wt_!
don't make me do it
>.<
wt_!
don't make me do it
>.<
0 comments:
Post a Comment