Friday, April 23, 2010

Stupidity

I just got back home (Malacca)... and Fluffy is all moody again.
Poor hammie, and he didn't want to get his picture taken at all.
Hopefully my brother can make him feel better tonight.

Also, I just got my set of photostated books (3) today. Which is very very bulky!! I'm wondering how am I supposed to bring them back by Sunday. Oh boy. I might just bring one back at a time or if not there's a possibility that I may just faint on the way back to my apartment, which is not going to happen.

RM115 to have all 3 thick books photostated. Wadda...
At least I saved half from what I could have spent on those 3.

You know... I got too bored with the entire assignment thingy so I decided to make use of my sticky notes for abit.

So...



oh well... I decided to save some more for my "to-be-found" artistic skill la.. ~___~''
I have some other colours one that I really like too ( so decided not to waste la haha).

Surprisingly, many of us look astonishingly different today @ college and somehow just did startled the others a little. HAHAHA. Too bad Mr tick have yet to have the picture sent over. Its just basically me with eyeliners on (and Sandra with her exceptionally blingy top), like for the very first time to college! Well yea I wanted to try on something different... that's all.

...but I thought I didn't look really good on those, not that it makes much of a difference anyway. So, I still prefer my original double eyelids. x)

On the bus

" I guess not "
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+


and what the hell, I watched KAIJI and I'd rate it 5/10. Reasons? It's a little too draggy here and there plus overall its just doesn't have a good plotting. and wth? Kenichi was on there for few minutes and then BAM plunged to death the next minute, that WAS damn disappointing! I thought he started to look really good in there, lolx. EVERYTHING was just over-acted then.

What to do - its a story depicted from a Manga.
Thank god I went alone. ^_^

So anyway... that's like some of my narcissism and a little of what I thought of the movie I had so much hope on. =__=

Sweat ON~
Good night ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment