According to my personal calendar...
There would be many upcoming birthday events in May and just when I thought I felt a bulge on my purse... wada!! Why does it seem like my wealth is put to a limit as though a curse has befallen me. Such dark curse, GOD what have I done wrong!!
...this evidently shown that there are "blood"-suckers on the loose for the month!!
POOR PURSE LA!
So...the kick-ash BRAWL to start off the month???
No Lady Gaga, the one that stings (for once)...
and boy no Justin Bieber for godsake.
Look, remember the pop-rock band who took home the Best New Artist accolade in 2008 ( being known for its eclectic and versatility and cool vocals! ) and has a frontman who isn't too ditty of his flamboyance? ... and for all you know, they're German!
den den deng~~~
Hey, its TOKIO Hotel!
*staring at the anime-esque big-hair dude*
You just gotta love him- Bill Kaulitz! =]
They're the emo punks, with personality.
There would be many upcoming birthday events in May and just when I thought I felt a bulge on my purse... wada!! Why does it seem like my wealth is put to a limit as though a curse has befallen me. Such dark curse, GOD what have I done wrong!!
...this evidently shown that there are "blood"-suckers on the loose for the month!!
POOR PURSE LA!
So...the kick-ash BRAWL to start off the month???
No Lady Gaga, the one that stings (for once)...
and boy no Justin Bieber for godsake.
Look, remember the pop-rock band who took home the Best New Artist accolade in 2008 ( being known for its eclectic and versatility and cool vocals! ) and has a frontman who isn't too ditty of his flamboyance? ... and for all you know, they're German!
den den deng~~~
Hey, its TOKIO Hotel!
*staring at the anime-esque big-hair dude*
You just gotta love him- Bill Kaulitz! =]
They're the emo punks, with personality.

They are coming ... they ARE COMING (despite all odds) and I'm pretty sure they're prepared to put on some real stunning performances on the stage for their Malaysian fans =) as we celebrate the annual labours' day. For some reason, it got me pumped-up. In fact I just got to know about this dazzling band not too long ago.
I would have been really ecstatic if it were The Gazette who're coming (being such a Gazette-fiend myself) but then how many western rock bands were there before that had set to perform in this what I'd call an Islamic-orthodox country la. Of course Gazette would have been too much then.....
Anyway, here's something to share 'bout them.
//CHORUS//
Aint it good? ^_^
The thing is, if you're listening to music, you have got to fall for it firsthand. That's how I interpret them.
.....
ah, I'm actually at the downturn point right now in the mood.
It happens once in awhile and its totally normal as it seems.
Really, human emotions are uncanny.
Sometimes I just cant express myself decently enough or in other words, I'm beyond some emotional response. Get it?? Great... ( get what I meant? If you can't, that's what I mean.) =.=
Just to announce before-hand...there'll be more great happenings coming up in JULY. I seriously don't mean my birthday. Something else, you see... =] I'll be posting on them as they all come along. OHohoOHO.
have a great NIGHT!
I would have been really ecstatic if it were The Gazette who're coming (being such a Gazette-fiend myself) but then how many western rock bands were there before that had set to perform in this what I'd call an Islamic-orthodox country la. Of course Gazette would have been too much then.....
Anyway, here's something to share 'bout them.
//CHORUS//
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
There's no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you
It's automatic,
Counting cars on a crossroad
They come and go like you
It's automatic,
Watching faces I don't know
Erase the face of you //////
Aint it good? ^_^
The thing is, if you're listening to music, you have got to fall for it firsthand. That's how I interpret them.
.....
ah, I'm actually at the downturn point right now in the mood.
It happens once in awhile and its totally normal as it seems.
Really, human emotions are uncanny.
Sometimes I just cant express myself decently enough or in other words, I'm beyond some emotional response. Get it?? Great... ( get what I meant? If you can't, that's what I mean.) =.=
Just to announce before-hand...there'll be more great happenings coming up in JULY. I seriously don't mean my birthday. Something else, you see... =] I'll be posting on them as they all come along. OHohoOHO.
have a great NIGHT!
0 comments:
Post a Comment