Hay Low!
I'm sorry for the late post, but I'm pretty tight with my schedule recently. You must be wondering why. So...
In the weekdays (Mon-Wed), besides the fairly-packed timetable at college, I'll also need to manage my Zoo, Farm and Hotel (if you know what I mean and its pretty obvious that I'm addicted). Thurs is my spring-cleaning day of course and what I do is basically featherdust, wipe, sweep, mop and watch my room sparkle at the end of the day...^^ and finally Fri, Sat and Sun, you'll find me promoting Breathe Right Kids at PWTC for an average of 8 hours+ each day.
So there goes a WEEK.
Well, the week started fine until Friday comes lolx.
Because my feet are hurting me to shiz... but hardwork comes with good pay =)
*crank* b-but....look, today is my first day working and I had real hard time there already and tomorrow is a Saturday to come, spare me!
Can't wait for Sunday though, becoz my greatest cousin will be having dinner with me!
I told him I might be alittle late for dinner (just in case I need to put up with the touch ups or any last words from the supervisors) and he said its fine and he'll still wait for me to savour our steamed FISH together!!! African Steamed Fish wor... love it to bits!****
HaHaHa....and I wanna balik Kampung NEXT weekend!! Gonna plan ahead!
I guess more good things are coming except that I still have some tutorial works to do.
oh Great, I don't even know where I should start from.
*tired*
I'll see ya!
0 comments:
Post a Comment