Wednesday, November 17, 2010

16/11

Hey ho Hi n Lo~

Yesterday was pretty much just like that...it's a pity really and I wished the day could be longer. Watching people grow is parts and parcels of life and I think it is good to see changes in some ways after a while :) Over the time, I feel the barriers are slowly building up and I don't know if its just me but things like these... I thought it is just inevitable. Though I don't think we have anything personal coming in between of course.

Glad we've meet up anyway... :D
O' I'm very much anticipating the erm pictures ^.^;; At least that when I know words can no longer work any better, looking at the pictures still exude so much friendship and self-reflection, no? After all, I don't think there're much chances that we will still be seeing each other so much at college. Xox

Whether or not this is happening...
I'd look forward to more hangouts? ;)

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Boy, everything I consumed yesterday totally killed my throat. It's hurting me so much!! lolx, I was out of control I guessed. I'm compensating with lots and lots of water today. Hope it helps and Dequadin........!!

You know what...
I found what I lost. *happy!!*

It's a '09 birthday gift from a friend actually, which was really simple but ever so meaningful. Unfortunately at a point of a time I may have accidentally deleted it from my laptop. Somehow, I got the back up one from him. haha how lucky >.<;;

HERE it is :D





I got quite emotional listening to this, but it was one of the most memorable one.

P/s: Please pause the player at the bottom anytime when u feel like playing this.
_______________________________________________

OOOoops 15 miss calls from home..
Ciaoz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment