Sunday, November 7, 2010

The White-flag

It's been almost two years now.

Sometimes, it occurred that our lives are so tainted with harrowing sins and nonetheless the irreversible mistakes that had happened. It cannot be removed, cannot be transferred...worst of all, it cannot be forgotten.

At least, I don't think I could.

Somehow, I've got used to it and I thought, I though I'm actually coping well throwing aside these agonies. When the reality hit me, right away, I'm all beaten again. I really don't care neither do I mind living with this but little did I know, its taken toll on my mental health once again.

To put it simply, I'm very vulnerable to nervousness and slowly find myself short of breaths. This never happen so frequently, but it is slowly taking me to my limit. I realized its no used living in mendacity nor to dwell in the past. But I find there's no way to disentangle myself and find a distinctive clear line between the past and present.


Eventually, I have to live with everything coming back haunting at me once again.

私はあなたからの強度を必要とする
あなたの愛で私を癒す

...but anyway, these made me see things much more clearer than ever before. If it cannot be altered, then it has to go on the way it is.

I'm so thrilled with the my new edition of Arena 37 !! So I'm gonna share little-little bit of insights....=)



Of course, posters are available as well but I'm not sharing...heh heh, still trying to figure out where to stick them on... hmm

Actually got these some time back, but eventually I find it worth the post-it-up chance. So there it is. I couldn't really share everything but then, is better than nothing ha ha ha ha..... YAY, Jrock.....PEACE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment