Saturday, November 13, 2010

New blingsss~

I havent been feeling really well since last week and I thought I'd end up admitted to the hospital again. Thank god that didnt happen, else you know, I might just cry myself a river T_T . Even so, my taste buds are still failing me ... On the journey to full recovery yooo!! Thanks to Cool Fever and Dequadin and probably a few doses of cough syrup (slaps forehead!)

Okay so what's up?
Recently, our supervisors for FYP have been assigned. I havent met my supervisor so far and I am clueless at all how she will be like. Despite that, I do have a feeling this will be a good start :D. Let us all hope for the best for what shall come forth.

Hopefully Monday's clinic turns out well... *scare*

Anyway, the supervisor clinic timetable has been arranged for certain students (include myself) only and for those who are eager to know but did not receive anything from APIIT... (it happens...)

here u go --> >>>> Download here! <<<<<<

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Apart from that, back to Jrock-fever, endoh-sama had had new updates on the boys ;). I'm sure I've mentioned of "PLEDGE" and as I'm here typing, this excitement is already burning all over me ;DD...

I've always trusted on their quality, like really. S0000 (drum rolls...)
Here we have the original sample of the Preview ~

The Gazette Winter Ballad - PLEDGE.

It's awfully rare to find such good deal out there at the moment as their single has not been officially released thus in December 15th. *claps* I'm anticipating alot ... as usual wee-hoo wee-hoo...~

Hope to get more update from Ruki's tweet, himself. Yes he himself.
kyyyaaa~~....!!!

=D
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Ajisen Ramen isn't so good after all, I personally think.

Looking forward to Next Week.
See you people at the AIDS/HIV Day Campaign @ SgWang! (am I right?)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment