Yep, it's going into week 3 already. Things are starting to catch up one by one and we're still taking them in slowly, gladly. There are still ample time of course to slack off abit here and there and since time permitted and before I know it, I was in MPH once again ;D. Just so you know, I am not such an avid reader and somehow, I like the smell of books.
There're really interesting books that grabbed my attention and like few that I've owned, I still prefer books by Stephen Hawking. I find him a wonderful science-fiction writer and probably one of the best-known physicists of our day. At many points while reading his books, I still find myself struggling to grasp his philosophies on the metamorphosis of the universe, absolutely intriguing.
Despite of his impaired lifestyle, he's been devoting almost all of his life time researching on numerous studies. Naturally, it struck me that I'm actually at a far better condition than his to be achieving things that he had had.
Anyway, I was supposed to hunt for some reading materials intended for my research but I guess being there was just too overwhelming that I got drifted away easily. I'd love to go there again, alone.
__________________________________________________________
I'm feeling exhausted these days. I don't mean physically exhausted - mentally. Something's straining off my thoughts and I'm prone to lose my focus in the blink of an eye. Isn't this frustrating at all?! especially when I tend to get into deep thoughts.
あなたのことをずっとかんがえている
AR~!!
I'd love to go watch movie. UHhhhm.... anyone?
Great! It's November now after all. Singapore anyone?? :D awww miss my darlings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment