Friday, September 3, 2010

瞞し

So I was informed, Facebook no longer import feeds from blogger anymore.
That's a pity though, but I guess that just leave my blog even more isolated.

__

For the passed few days, I've been thinking. You see, as the final year commences, things will get really tense and one of the few which I'm worried about would be my FYP - probably what I call the ticket to complete the highest point of my education thus far. A 9-month duration is probably a breeze dispatch to accomplish project of quality, at least for me.

...and to save the cold sweat to myself, what I'll need to do is to set in train my proposal. But whether or not I'm able to come up with one before I return to college is another question.
めんどくせぇ!!

In need of few tablespoons of inspirations and probably pinches of motivation.
Have you got what I need?


Raya is approaching, not that it matters anyway.

I already hit my 21st year of living this year and so I was contemplating. What is it you may ask? I was hoping buy a gift for myself, something that just doesn't come cheap.... but I am so unsure if I really should have it... although liking it is another thing.

I wished someone's here to tell me exactly what is it that I should do.
どうしよ?!!

Someone with a conscious state of mind, please tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment