Thursday, September 9, 2010

Towards the sky!


What great feelings.
It's always so emotional listening to the Gazette.
Such an unutterable beautiful song - Red.

Not to mention, they DO match with the Gorgeous attire/suit they're wearing like always - so Glamrock. That's one love for them!
________________________________

...today, I should deserve a good pat on my shoulder. Why?because of a job well done~ =)
Not too shabby huh, I wished there could be this rush in me again when I'm dealing with college work though. HA.

Looking out of this floor-to-ceiling window did really make me feel so tiny. The traffic out here is mildly smooth, despite the approaching Raya. Now it makes me wonder how would it be like in KL at the moment. Its sad knowing that my friends will not make it here anymore because of their tight work schedule.

Looking at the bright side, I'm going back there real soon, ain't I?

I missed the bookfest
I missed Matta Fair
I missed many many yamcha/hangout sessions.

haha so many discontentments when I'm at the best comfort back home.
We never learn, but that's how life goes about.
Wanting more and never will have enough!

My love for Cappucino Cheese is thi |----------------------------------------------------------| s much....teehee. A little slake to my craving.



Who doesn't love music...too?




0 comments:

Post a Comment