...but for dinner today, we had mummy's fishball soup!
what a relief...SERIOUSLY~ thanks mii ~
I was stucked with twitter the whole morning and afternoon just to read tweets from Ruki. Imagine, within 20mins he had 2thou + ppl following him... like each time I refreshed his twitter page, the numbers jump (lolx).
It's good to see him recovering fast from his edema sickness, we've missed his voice! Emily talked to me alot about another fella in the band - Kaiくん. Basically, we're guessing that he's a computer illiterate hence his adamant absence from the cyworld, at least for now we have yet to discover him here. We're waiting to be surprised, Kaiくん!!
On the other hand, these two Gazeboys can really tweet relentlessly, damn. It's so much fun following them!
____
So, in between the times catching up with tweets, I've been hunting for past year thesis/researches, hoping to trigger my inspiration for my report. There're alot out there of different levels and ultra numbers of topics, but unfortunately I didn't gain much from the "harvesting", particularly to start of a relevant topic.
I'm thinking of the currency rates. Am I able to take them on?
May need alot of thinkings and hopefully by tomorrow ideas come rushing to me.
Yesterday as I was reading TheStar newspapers as usual and flipping through the Classified-Job section, it hit me real hard that very quickly in a few months time, I will go through the same section of the newspaper again, then, looking for a job for real. I wonder what can become of me... Out of the many job vacancies that I scanned stated a common criterion where they're expecting the applicants to have several years of experience in a particular field in their working background. Then, wouldn't that alone have reduced my chances of getting hired?
This is starting to get depressed eh...
One way or another, I'd better well graduate from college with a good looking sheet of cert first. Else, I can never dream of getting a decent job, let alone jobs with reasonable pay.
2011 shall be an honourable year, yes?
uhmm~
0 comments:
Post a Comment