Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smile

@KL.

Goodness me.
The weather here is so much cooler and nicer than weather back home.
I barely needed water heater back there because it was freaking warm in Malacca and while on the contrary, my room that I'm sitting in right now... its really comfortable! I guess it's going to be a goodnight sleep tonight...~

Nothing really changes here after a month+ ... except, the thick dust in here that needed serious cleaning. bleaaah..~ It's really a pain in the ass to have to do all these chores especially when there are hi and lo places that needed to be cleaned as well.

But I need a clean and tidy room to live in after all.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Much Luck and Congratulations to my beloved J-rock Band -- the Gazette.
Today is the official release date of their new SINGLES -- └RED

*New Look* Gorgeous as Always - very Glam looking!! Their PV was roof-hitting AWESOME too! *Love*

and this is (could be) the GaGa-inspired cover for their new Singles- Red

The Gazettes have been pushing themselves off the limits this time. With all the zealous effort the members poured in relentlessly, the band has really picked up tremendously and made it big this time

Coming up is their Final Singles of the year - └PLEDGE┐@ December '10
I'm definitely looking forward to it very much!
Needless to say, there'll be inland tour in Japan subsequent to their previous NLSG standing tour concert. =) *supports*

ぼくはあなたのハードワークに感謝!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Cherish the good health that you possess.
Because you'll never know when you start losing them.

I always believe the ultimate way to love your body is through Music.
I used to wonder why organs are called organs.
Now I know, its because they loved Music.
Yes, they do.

Healthy healthy~



0 comments:

Post a Comment