********** Fool's Mate, Arena 37°, ShoXX, Neo Genesis **********
There seem to be a rapid growth of Miyavizm over at Australia. RAWR
Lots and lots of love eh ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*bow*
This was his one-man band!
This isn't new but still as brilliant.
_____________________________________________________
I realized that I differ from many of pals, in various ways. It's not like I have one thing in particular that I hate to be different from others but there's something to learn from this - that is people always flock to the preponderance of numbers.
Sometimes, you just need be brave to step out and be who you really are.
Time is flying, my dear.
...hence, no more to lament...
He who trims himself to suit everyone
will soon whittle himself away.
- Raymond Hull-
Which is why its rare.
Miyavi [Selfish Love lyric extract]:
Selfish love
Love me, cause I love you
This is my way of love.
I will for me, you will for you*
And I'll be me, and you be you.
Cheers to egoistic us.
Love me, cause I love you
This is my way of love.
I will for me, you will for you*
And I'll be me, and you be you.
Cheers to egoistic us.
I feel numb on my shoulder.
Must be my sleeping posture.
Bless me....
********** Fool's Mate, Arena 37°, ShoXX, Neo Genesis **********
0 comments:
Post a Comment