Hmm, I don't exactly know what happened 53 years ago (like in real detail), I don't even like History to begin with. However, I do know its a public holiday today! So cheerS!! =D
Anyway, today is no different from other days since my holiday started one and a half months back. Yep... the pulse line is stagnant...
...except that, I had great times playing with my twin-nephews today. They're Bryan and Ryan. It's been a while since my last visit and they've grown so much. The babies are so adorable I wished they'd stay the same forever!
Since Mum's free from work today, we brought Grandma along to the twin's place as well - and oh She's like the happiest woman on earth carrying her great grandchildren! That was beautiful aha...
_______________________________________________
今天终于有机会逛夜市了。
虽然很从冲忙,但是感觉很温心 - 就好像回到自己很熟悉的地方一样。
我希望自己能常常回到外婆家,陪她一起逛夜市!
ha....
あなたが元気にやっている願っています.
私は、私は今まで私はいつかあなたは私と同じ方法を参照してくださいことを願って表現することができますあなたを友達として大切に.
There're always alot to learn each day.
If you missed yesterday's lesson, let's start today.
- I love you -
0 comments:
Post a Comment