So, early Tuesday, I had breakfast at McDonalds and there were 6 of us enjoying our morning teas and burgers, while chatting away for near 2 hours. We're supposed to get on the 10am bus but we head on for the 11am bus since there were no vacant seats for the previous timings.
As the time striked at 10.45, its the start of our 2dayand1night trip to Genting Highlands!
ACTually, I thought it was really a rush, basically everything was!
We didn't have time to revel in the outdoor amusement park and all the amazing gut-wrenching rides. There were 3 of us who actually spent about half an hour just to queue up for the Space Shot ride...hell long! (when we're actually left with 4 hours to play...) However, to sum it up, it wasn't so bad when we're having so much fun together, you know cracking jokes, taunting one another and cam-whore!
After all, we did have fun at the bowling alley after 8pm (I think)...OhohOho, and there was round 2 early next day too! Revenged.......~
Since our room which is basically located at tower 2 is so far away from all fun stuff, we did spend quite an amount time walking back and fro, which is freaking depressing for me you see. It's really time-consuming...
Okay, of course there are pictures to share with, however, it will only be up on Facebook by tomorrow. Everything is in Kai Tick's camera and Chloe's handphone. We'll see then... Afterall, nothing feels like looking at the real thing itself.
We sure have some really dumb, idiotic and whacky pictures. =x
So YEA, let's just wait till tomorrow~!
Here's a few words to my friends;
thanks for organizing this wonderful trip because it pretty much saved me from extreme boredom, like seriously. I did enjoy and I hope all of you did! Please count me in in our next trip to Penang ? I'll be looking forward to it ~
To Moon:
You've made this trip real complete, thanks for everything =) We'll definitely hang out more together yay. Have a good rest before 12th March right!
To Adeline:
We never talked at all surprisingly and now we've become friends. You're a really nice person and its so fun watching you talk and tease others hahah! We'll meet again when new sem starts.
To Chloe:
Hmm, thank you for bringing the junk food. I guess you did enjoy everything we did there! Its good its good, we'll go to the beach if we have the chance or Penang isn't so bad at all wa...?
To Kai Tick:
Poor thing you became nauseous after dinner. Maybe it's a little to "windy" over there at Genting. Next time we know where to bring you, you pro Bowler. Have a good rest till then!
To Wei Lik:
... well, what to say, you're are like the only person I'll never expect to see in Genting. hahah. Oh well, I guess its still more fun with you around, you combless boy. =x Its so happening eh?
YAY....so that shall end today post.
and I hope that there'll be more of us in the next outing.
CheerS!
As the time striked at 10.45, its the start of our 2dayand1night trip to Genting Highlands!
ACTually, I thought it was really a rush, basically everything was!
We didn't have time to revel in the outdoor amusement park and all the amazing gut-wrenching rides. There were 3 of us who actually spent about half an hour just to queue up for the Space Shot ride...hell long! (when we're actually left with 4 hours to play...) However, to sum it up, it wasn't so bad when we're having so much fun together, you know cracking jokes, taunting one another and cam-whore!
After all, we did have fun at the bowling alley after 8pm (I think)...OhohOho, and there was round 2 early next day too! Revenged.......~
Since our room which is basically located at tower 2 is so far away from all fun stuff, we did spend quite an amount time walking back and fro, which is freaking depressing for me you see. It's really time-consuming...
Okay, of course there are pictures to share with, however, it will only be up on Facebook by tomorrow. Everything is in Kai Tick's camera and Chloe's handphone. We'll see then... Afterall, nothing feels like looking at the real thing itself.
We sure have some really dumb, idiotic and whacky pictures. =x
So YEA, let's just wait till tomorrow~!
Here's a few words to my friends;
thanks for organizing this wonderful trip because it pretty much saved me from extreme boredom, like seriously. I did enjoy and I hope all of you did! Please count me in in our next trip to Penang ? I'll be looking forward to it ~
To Moon:
You've made this trip real complete, thanks for everything =) We'll definitely hang out more together yay. Have a good rest before 12th March right!
To Adeline:
We never talked at all surprisingly and now we've become friends. You're a really nice person and its so fun watching you talk and tease others hahah! We'll meet again when new sem starts.
To Chloe:
Hmm, thank you for bringing the junk food. I guess you did enjoy everything we did there! Its good its good, we'll go to the beach if we have the chance or Penang isn't so bad at all wa...?
To Kai Tick:
Poor thing you became nauseous after dinner. Maybe it's a little to "windy" over there at Genting. Next time we know where to bring you, you pro Bowler. Have a good rest till then!
To Wei Lik:
... well, what to say, you're are like the only person I'll never expect to see in Genting. hahah. Oh well, I guess its still more fun with you around, you combless boy. =x Its so happening eh?
YAY....so that shall end today post.
and I hope that there'll be more of us in the next outing.
CheerS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment