~ oh no... its been postponed...
~ I hope tho that Vincent is alright.
Well, we always have another Friday, don't we?
Its Wednesday today and we went to shop for the whole afternoon. I mean my brother, cousin Evelyn and myself. Early this morning, we visited grandma and decided to bring her out for our morning-shopping at Tesco, after all its been days that we skipped having lunch at her place. We all had fun together somehow. =]
So this late afternoon, we watched "Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief". I'd rate it 4 stars fyi. This movie sure reminds me alot of Warcraft, surprisingly. They have Zeus, Medusa, Centaur and bla (some old Greek nemesis) and oh, Demi-Gods. I fancy how the plot gets stirred along the movie. You know...when the lead (Percy Jackson of course) enters lair by lair and found that he was somehow beguiled in their weird forces and eventually obtained all 3 pearls.
Now now... Poseidon is the Earth-Shaker??! Holy... (if you look up in Wiki) Another hero from Dota. Holie....
I know this movie isn't something new but its still not too late to catch it on the big screen. It sure worth the RM6, for me. Wednesday remember? =]
Today, I made the toughest decision of the year, at least for now. I dont know if it is right or wrong but I made a choice of my own. A choice that may not make a big difference in my life but again, it is a matter of my conscience =___=;; Maan, life is hard isn't it.
If only everything ends in 皆大欢喜. Is this even correct?
Nothing matters now.
I'm really done for today...ahh the bed.
Goodnight.
~ I hope tho that Vincent is alright.
Well, we always have another Friday, don't we?
Its Wednesday today and we went to shop for the whole afternoon. I mean my brother, cousin Evelyn and myself. Early this morning, we visited grandma and decided to bring her out for our morning-shopping at Tesco, after all its been days that we skipped having lunch at her place. We all had fun together somehow. =]
So this late afternoon, we watched "Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief". I'd rate it 4 stars fyi. This movie sure reminds me alot of Warcraft, surprisingly. They have Zeus, Medusa, Centaur and bla (some old Greek nemesis) and oh, Demi-Gods. I fancy how the plot gets stirred along the movie. You know...when the lead (Percy Jackson of course) enters lair by lair and found that he was somehow beguiled in their weird forces and eventually obtained all 3 pearls.
Now now... Poseidon is the Earth-Shaker??! Holy... (if you look up in Wiki) Another hero from Dota. Holie....
I know this movie isn't something new but its still not too late to catch it on the big screen. It sure worth the RM6, for me. Wednesday remember? =]
Today, I made the toughest decision of the year, at least for now. I dont know if it is right or wrong but I made a choice of my own. A choice that may not make a big difference in my life but again, it is a matter of my conscience =___=;; Maan, life is hard isn't it.
If only everything ends in 皆大欢喜. Is this even correct?
Nothing matters now.
I'm really done for today...ahh the bed.
Goodnight.
0 comments:
Post a Comment