aa~ I just filled up my stomach awhile ago at a nearby foodcourt.
面粉糕噢!
Everything went as smoothly for the week and I can't be more grateful that this. My driving knack improved by far! hoh hoh hoh and my brother is doing well too. Looking at the traffic condition in our area these days, we've really done a great job on the road.
My sem break will soon come to an end, just like that, just like THAT.
How brief, how empty... but I'm glad, I'm glad that I'll soon be back to my normal routine, a more dynamic life than this!! ( aaa! bbQ~ )
说真的,有时候我总觉得我自己的健康不是很好,但却没那个勇气出做检查。我已经少了很多因为健康而别的亲戚,自然的也会犹豫否自己的健康也有问题。妈妈告诉我说我必须要去验血了, 我却一天又一天的拖下去。想起来都很烦!真不应该。 加上天气一天比一天的差,我该怎么办?
面粉糕噢!
Everything went as smoothly for the week and I can't be more grateful that this. My driving knack improved by far! hoh hoh hoh and my brother is doing well too. Looking at the traffic condition in our area these days, we've really done a great job on the road.
My sem break will soon come to an end, just like that, just like THAT.
How brief, how empty... but I'm glad, I'm glad that I'll soon be back to my normal routine, a more dynamic life than this!! ( aaa! bbQ~ )
说真的,有时候我总觉得我自己的健康不是很好,但却没那个勇气出做检查。我已经少了很多因为健康而别的亲戚,自然的也会犹豫否自己的健康也有问题。妈妈告诉我说我必须要去验血了, 我却一天又一天的拖下去。想起来都很烦!真不应该。 加上天气一天比一天的差,我该怎么办?
I just had fresh orange juice. Blessed are those with fruit juices every day! =)
Life is but a dream?
ever heard of the rhyme? Its true.
我介绍大家看一部偶像据:下一站,幸福!
小小宾真的很可爱!
ever heard of the rhyme? Its true.
我介绍大家看一部偶像据:下一站,幸福!
小小宾真的很可爱!

Goodnight~ !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment