Monday, March 1, 2010

March I believe

I'm counting down the time in seconds to return to KL again in awhile more.
So it's the 1st of March already and by the count of another 24 hours I'll be above the clouds, if you know what I mean. heh.

Heading back to KL is so much of a dread - tiring 2 hours ride and throngs of people will be at the bus station, LRT station and so on to make things worse for me. Nevertheless, going back to my apartment at Miharja today means more cleaning to do as well. Greaat... Now, this is what I'd be willing to go through for a night above the cloud =_=;;.. but wee (I'm so emotionally stirred !)

Yep, I'm waiting for my brother to come home from his driving test and when he comes back, we'll head for Tesco to grab some items. You know... cats nowadays are ferocious. They stole my brother's pair of shoes and bit off my slippers into bits and I really have no idea what they're up to next. I guess I'll need a pair of new slippers now. OH, so you know there's this cat that crept into the master bed room of my house (which I dont know when or how) and made a mess in there. Real Mess, and when my mum got in there, she found a "Master Pissed". Freaking cat...I hate them... Somehow, thank God for that night my brother kept Fluffy in his room or else that next thing we'll find is a hamster's carcass lying somewhere in the house.
___________________________________________________________

SO....
March, yet another Standing Live Tour from the GazettE themed The End of Stillness. Sadly, an exclusive live tour for the Heresy Fanclub Member only, but somehow it may gets on Youtube as usual. =) YEA! Rock On~ Who knows if they'll put on some gigs on their next Garish Room edition. AWWWEE....whoot~


I totally can't wait for this. Nyehehehe.... another glow-rious performance!
___________________________________________________________

BTW, I'm currently still looking for fim-strip photo pockets for my pictures. In case you people need to know how it looks like, this should be able to tell.


I want it to fit in pictures with the size of 89x127mm. I'd like to get a loads of them, though for now I can't seem to get them from anywhere. Kindly help me hunt them down thank you!! I'm longing to have them hanged on the wall in my room....!

If you were to keep everything within the capacity of one's memory, a certain bit will go off some day. So, I guess that was why camera was invented long ago to capture those significant moments. Its not the happiness or sorrow that made up a picture, its because of the memory that is so worthy of remembering. It feels like a story being told once again... I treasure.

Why not sit down with a cup of coffee (maybe glass of juice for me) with a good book at hand.

I listen to 画沙.

0 comments:

Post a Comment