Tuesday, March 16, 2010

THE HOT AIR BALLOON FIESTA

Uber exhausted...

with the dopey timetable, I cant help feeling sorry for myself.
I sorted out the group that I am in and fyi I've successfully transferred to group One. I seriously need to be in that group because;
1. It'll be much more convenient for me to take bus home to Malacca. (Fri/Wed)
2. There won't be too long a break on EVERY Monday.
3. I somehow still feel uncomfortable with either group's timetable.....
okay, you know what I mean.

Today's the worst day of my life...I shouldn't have gone to see her.
What harsh and evil words that pierced through me like a sharpened dagger.
Why does it have to be this way, damn papers!
I hope things like this wont happen twice like deja vu..forgive me, I could have done better

I promised not to cry. So, yes nanto ganbatte masu ikimasho!

Anyway, I still find time to help around in the student service department. hak hak... does that make myself sound like an ergophile?... but no I hardly have time to earn enough. Soon, maybe this coming Friday... calling?


RIGHT!
Is there anyone who's willing to date me out, this coming fine weekends?

To the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta of course! @ Putrajaya~
I'm craving to goo...~HELL!!!


I can sense adventure and excitement from this event. I did seriously consider of going. =)
Join me there. Bahahaha......

ON THIS!! I like Eggy!


Hopefully, I'm able to get onboard like 8am for a splendid morning flight...on an egg.
What do you say?

Ahhh~
___________________________________________________________

Also, on the other hand, I had a great dinner with my dear housemates today
... kangkung, herbal soup, egg, beeeef.... with fresh orange+lemon juice....

gya~ there were some leftovers though. Too much for 3 ladies I guessed.
I'm pretty contented today =) Thankful for the food, for the word and for every deed done to me.



(money money, why wont you stay with me?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment