Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 15

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com MP3 not available anymore.



Class's commencing on the comin Monday and you can bet that I'm smelling anxiety!
Besides, I might be able to earn some bucks too if it all turns out well. Thanks to Lipxin thou for informing me of the opportunity!!

It's going to be a great start!!
I wonder what lies ahead but with the *ucked up timetable, I got pretty worried...really. On top of that the same old arrangement as before appeared. Well, I couldn't and wouldnt want to comment too much on the timetable anyway. It happens all the time. *Disappointed*

However, I'll be looking forward to all the fun and good times at college + this year's PROM, I supposed??! =D

Nevertheless, more Hardwork, more Effort, more Determination. It's like another half a year before my FYP. I can only expect alot more workloads + pressure - Time. Smile huei...just smile...

...and AGAIN, 6 new subjects awaits me.
___________________________________________________________

and HEYYY Dear ol' Johny Depp is hitting all big screens!!!
What are ya waiting for?? Get your asses there outta here!!

Well, its the Alice in the Wonderland of course!
uhm... my favourite character?
The Mad Hatter of course! =X and nothing but the Mad Hatter~

I like this movie but really, this movie is lacking lots of actions and I was expecting more fantasy-like characters. But I still LIKE IT!! Merit to Depp brother !

...and what a weird but gorgeous White Queen they have there. >0<
So, the war between the Poker Cards and the Chess Pawns begins...(lolx)
______________________________________________________

Congratulations di di on your fantastic SPM result. *muah*

0 comments:

Post a Comment