Monday, March 22, 2010

Great STUFF

OOOOooooooouuUhH..
I mad love MAMAK!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
The aneh really cooks well I guess.
also... for some reason, I'm back in love with Maggie blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Nyom nyom nyom...~

Somehow I feel stalking mamak helps alot in saving money ( at least I dont stalk some 5 stars restaurants ) and I can stay as long as I like. kehehehe... Don't get me wrong, I dont really order Maggie that much - its really unhealthy if taken over a period- I just drink and chit-chat away most of the time.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
It has been some time I last blasted my blog with great song eh?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


But well, I am kind enough to my readers, whoever that shall be, because I am well aware that some have total dislike for my fav Jrock band.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Therefore, I've customized the player itself as such that it won't play unless clicked. So, feel free to play it however you like. I dont tolerate any form of criticisms though ^^;;





Today has been a really bad day. You know why?
I lost my mechanical pencil - a very very old purplish shaker-

It has been with me for at least 7 years I believe!
Never knew something like this could happen blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So if anyone of you found something like I've described, kindly return it to me.
Even though I know its barely possible... damn...

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

So I see that many of my friends knew I've been to Putrajaya for the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. Probably thanks to the power of publicity from Facebook. So I thought I could do some photo-filtering and update my blog with a few of them.

Unfortunately, this stupidok Blogger doesn't seem to upload my pictures properly and hence, I am resorted to Photobucket.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh this Darth Vader took the limelight at the moment it took off. I mean seriously, come on, who the hell would expect this big headed fella would come out of nowhere other than from the movie StarWARS!

Sorry if its a little too eyesoring, too big or whatsoever thingy=.=..... These few for-godsaken photos took me real~ly long to upload, and I'm sick trying to edit any more further. Well, help yourselves with the pictures and comment about them ^^

Yes, I didn't get to go on any one of them...
Reason? The people there are sickos. When I said Sickos I really mean IT. Look, I think 300 of them actually camped out at the site a day before and which is why SOME TIME BEFORE 6AM the tickets were all SOLD OUT.

I didn't mean to be really harsh here, but I was so frantically looking-forward to go on it.
That was pretty disappointing but however, being there is just so fun and so breath-taking as well. ~cool~

We'll see till coming 3rd Hot Air Balloon Fiesta.
I'll DEFINITELY camp there =___=!!!!!
Freaking tickets!


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment