Friday, March 19, 2010

What do you see in me?

糟糕了,无缘无故明早要6点钟爬起来!
就为了哪粒日气球。真是的啦~
我能起得来吗?哎哟!

~yippie~
worked for like 4 hours+ today ( I think?)
I still prefer calling to data entry. You have no idea how "BOINK" boring data entry can be. I was stupid enough not have my mp3 on the other time ~.~ geeez and I've got weird people answering my calls =]

pfftt... I wanted so much a better outcome than this.
Guess there's nothing else I can blame upon but myself.
An unworthy person will deserve an unworthy consequence naturally.
Will I be given one more chance? Don't crash my dream.


Sometimes life is way too real too concrete. There are times when we (or rather me) would want take things easy and go slow for abit and times I can be so loosened up that I am lost with things that I started with. It happens now and then and I'm not that surprise at all to how bemused I can be all the time, but as I wake up in the minefield, it's all back to the real world again. Consequently, when time outruns me, I start losing count of my breaths.

... maybe, I'm stil not up there yet, after all I'm still a young adult. A girl with a not-so-sophisticated mind I reckon?

or maybe, these are just all stupid excuses because I'm just too weak and am merely finding faults in stuff when the whole world seems to be against myself. Pathetic.

我无所谓,但是,做人明明就是还可以做得更好。
我也太无所谓了吧?
I want inspiration because I dont want to lose hope.

....


Out of the blue, a friend of mine told me that she's getting married. At her age where she's just 6 months older than me, she must have gone through the same and to think that she has to come to a point to make crucial decisions, it must have caused distraught.

I will always be there for you my friend. =)


With time, you will see that it is very common to see emo posts up on my blog.
Lolx its a blog space, what do you expect!


(Freaking 6AM tomorrow!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment